If you’re selling digital signage, consider including Red Dot’s top of the line tech support services on every project. Red Dot offers phone and email based tech support for digital signage systems that AV Integrators sell. For a small yearly fee per player, Red Dot will provide outsourced support for all the digital signage devices including monitors, BrightSign players, software and graphic design content.
Here’s what’s included:
- Phone and email based support from 8-5pm PT M-F
- Support covers the complete ecosystem of the digital signage deployment that you sold and installed (projects must include content services by Red Dot).
- Reseller Pricing on support plans
Our support covers:
- Media players
- Content compatibility issues
- CMS issues (only if CMS is supported by Red Dot, see below for list of supported CMS)
- Monitors and mounts
- Network -for digital signage media players to properly connect to cloud CMS or on-prem servers
- Firmware updates
- Support provided directly to the end user (or integrator)
- Integrators can add our support on top of their current support contracts (pricing based on player count)
- End user refresher trainings on how to update content in current system (e.g. how to add images to playlists)
- Covers the clients digital signage LAN network – does not support client LAN network not related to digital signage
- 24 hour response from the time a support ticket is submitted
- Access to manufacturers knowledge base
Red Dot currently supports the following CMS platforms on the BrightSign Hardware
If you are interested in our support services, please call us at (877) 715-9374 ext. 1, email us at [email protected], or submit an inquiry online at www.reddotdm.com.